* Unable to clock in on task
@ 2009-10-26 19:32 Keith Lancaster
From: Keith Lancaster @ 2009-10-26 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

I updated to 6.32 this morning and am now unable to clock in on tasks.
At first, there was an issue with an org file having a dangling clock-
in. When I attempted to log in to a task, it alerted me to the
dangling task. No matter how I answered (cancel, etc), Emacs crashed.
I then fixed the dangling clock in question and tried again. Now,
emacs crashed immediately without displaying a menu. I am guessing
that the issue is still related to a dangling clock-in, but cannot be
sure. Is there a way to disable the clock-checking feature? I'm on
emacs 23 cocoa on Snow Leopard.

Thanks,
Keith Lancaster
klancaster1957@acm.org