Oops. Meant to copy list. On Oct 27, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Keith Lancaster wrote: > Would have if I could have! (I used to run a QA dept, so I knew how > bad my "Its blowing up" message was :-). > > The symptom on my machine was the Mac equivalent of a GPF - Emacs > disappeared and the "I'm sending this to Apple" message popped up. > How do you get Emacs to run in a mode that will allow a backtrace in > this kind of case? > > Keith > > On Oct 27, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > >> Keith Lancaster wrote: >> >> Let me point out that the difference between Keith's original >> report and >> Phil's report is that Phil included the backtrace - given that, the >> patch was easy. So, Keith, you know what to do next time :-) >> >> Even better, using org-submit-bug-report would have shown us that the >> "agenda file list in a file" convention was being used - as you can >> imagine, that's not the setting I use, so when I tried clocking in >> yesterday, things worked without a problem for me. >> >> Moralizingly-but-I-hope-not-overbearingly-so yours, >> Nick >> > > Keith Lancaster > klancaster1957@acm.org > > Keith Lancaster klancaster1957@mac.com