emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
[PATCH] org.el: use only link descriptions in indirect buffer names
 2021-09-26  7:40 UTC  (4+ messages)

org-collector.el does not deal with inherited properties well
 2021-09-26  7:27 UTC  (5+ messages)

[BUG] org-compile-prefix-format regexp change breaks eval forms [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gf72a65)]
 2021-09-26  7:12 UTC  (5+ messages)

Bug: `org-fill-paragraph' relies on M-q being bound to `fill-paragraph' [9.4.6 (9.4.6-12-gdcc3a8-elpa @ /home/mwj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210809/)]
 2021-09-26  7:05 UTC  (4+ messages)
  ` [PATCH] "

[bug] Setting org-id-link-to-org-use-id to t creates IDs properties when tangling
 2021-09-26  6:59 UTC  (3+ messages)
` [PATCH] "

org-bibtex does not recognise @Comment
 2021-09-26  6:57 UTC  (3+ messages)
` [PATCH] "

Sad tweet
 2021-09-26  6:57 UTC  (7+ messages)

[PATCH] bad table formula recorded in some cases
 2021-09-26  6:55 UTC  (2+ messages)

unable to activate org-wikinodes
 2021-09-26  6:47 UTC  (5+ messages)
    ` [PATCH] worg/org-contrib: fix links to raw files

Bug: Duplicate logbook entry for repeated tasks [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.6/)]
 2021-09-26  6:26 UTC  (10+ messages)
  ` [PATCH] "

[PATCH] choices in org-id-find for handling missing ids
 2021-09-26  6:24 UTC  (3+ messages)

Confusion about ox-slimhtml's inclusion statement
 2021-09-26  6:19 UTC  (2+ messages)

routine "org-vm-select-message" in "ol-vm.el"
 2021-09-26  6:16 UTC  (2+ messages)

Org Trademark [was: A formal grammar for Org]
 2021-09-26  6:11 UTC  (2+ messages)

[bug?] org-link-set-parameters: when `:display 'full', link face is applied only in description part
 2021-09-26  6:08 UTC  (5+ messages)
    ` [PATCH] org.el: prevent partial fontification when a link is full displayed (was org-link-set-parameters: when :display full, etc.)

Bug: Reclocking errors out if org-log-note-clock-out is t [9.4.6 (9.4.6-gab9f2a @ /gnu/store/2pny4z6mbi2aybgzzxz0yrzkds7hbpmq-emacs-org-9.4.6/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.4.6/)]
 2021-09-26  6:04 UTC  (3+ messages)

Bug: org-adapt-indentation is not compatible with paragraph-indent-minor-mode [9.4.5 (9.4.5-16-g94be20-elpaplus @ /home/lockywolf/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210412/)]
 2021-09-26  6:02 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] Improve org-mouse support for checkboxes
 2021-09-26  5:58 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] Add support for prologue and epilogue in SQL code blocks
 2021-09-26  5:53 UTC  (3+ messages)

[PATCH] extra space at the end of lines in source
 2021-09-26  5:48 UTC  (3+ messages)

[Worg] Proposing a few CSS changes
 2021-09-26  5:46 UTC  (8+ messages)

[BUG] 81c7a2dee8 misaligns time lines in agenda
 2021-09-26  2:53 UTC  (3+ messages)

What's up with ob-template.el? It seems heavily outdated
 2021-09-25 21:46 UTC  (3+ messages)

[PATCH] lisp/ox-html.el: Restore org-svg class
 2021-09-25 21:18 UTC  (3+ messages)

Update Schedule for orgmode
 2021-09-25 21:12 UTC  (2+ messages)

Subject: Bug: Org-Clock-Out in indirect buffer error after refile [9.3 (release_9.3 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/)]
 2021-09-25 21:10 UTC  (5+ messages)
    ` [PATCH] "

[PATCH] ox.el: add smart quotes for Greek
 2021-09-25 20:54 UTC  (9+ messages)

[PATCH] Declare functions for byte compiler [9.5 (9.5-g769a55 @ /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
 2021-09-25 20:46 UTC  (6+ messages)

[PATCH] CONTRIBUTE: Update to follow the new structure of doc/
 2021-09-25 19:31 UTC  (2+ messages)

How to hide *Org Links* buffer when insert new links?
 2021-09-25 16:18 UTC  (3+ messages)

Bug: Percentage in caption (even escaped) does not work in LaTeX export
 2021-09-25 16:04 UTC  (5+ messages)
  ` [PATCH] ox-latex: Allow percent sign in 'src-block' caption

ox-slimhtml
 2021-09-25 15:50 UTC  (3+ messages)

org-cite not mentioned in ORG-NEWS for 9.5
 2021-09-25 15:32 UTC  (4+ messages)

Bug: clock-in from org-agenda freezes thread when enforce + todo keywords [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/)]
 2021-09-25 15:17 UTC  (3+ messages)

[PATCH] Add test checking org-log-done specs
 2021-09-25 15:06 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] org-tools/index.org: Add go-org to list of Org-mode parsers (Worg)
 2021-09-25 15:01 UTC  (2+ messages)

Switching to new Git repositories
 2021-09-25 14:57 UTC  (24+ messages)

[feature proposal] Headline caching via org-element-cache = up to 2.5x performance boost
 2021-09-25 14:51 UTC  (6+ messages)

Spurious spaces with oc-biblatex
 2021-09-25 14:48 UTC  (5+ messages)

[PATCH] Include support for evaluating julia code
 2021-09-25 14:42 UTC  (8+ messages)

[PATCH] org-indent: Allow indentation per level to be 0
 2021-09-25 14:41 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] org-table.el: Fix usage of user-error
 2021-09-25 14:24 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] org-manual.org: Augment TODO keywords example
 2021-09-25 13:58 UTC  (2+ messages)

shrink table in columnmode view (poor man's issue system)
 2021-09-25 12:25 UTC 

[PATCH] Fix some typos
 2021-09-25 11:47 UTC  (11+ messages)
              ` [PATCH] org-manual.org, ORG-NEWS: fix Shakespeare' sonnet and another, typo

Bug: org-element-map doesn't consider all links in the current buffer [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/)]
 2021-09-25 10:50 UTC  (2+ messages)

[Q] Is there a convention for the formatting of messages in this mailing list?
 2021-09-25  4:43 UTC  (3+ messages)

S-M-{<UP>,<DOWN>} on CLOCK timestamp
 2021-09-24 22:22 UTC  (5+ messages)

Bug: Indenting empty description list item leaves point at beginning of line [9.4.4]
 2021-09-24 21:32 UTC 

[PATCH] org-manual.org: Augment TODO keywords example
 2021-09-24  4:41 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] org-manual.org: Augment TODO keywords example
 2021-09-24  4:39 UTC  (2+ messages)

Exporting: how to exclude top/bottom hline for tables?
 2021-09-24  2:42 UTC  (2+ messages)

toggle-truncate-lines outside table and source regions
 2021-09-23 23:38 UTC  (5+ messages)

Capture abort: Symbol’s function definition is void: turn-on-org-provide
 2021-09-23 16:41 UTC  (8+ messages)
` Re : "
      ` Re : "

org-roam on termux?
 2021-09-23 15:43 UTC 

Org agenda width is one char-column too short
 2021-09-23 12:40 UTC 

[org-cite] org-cite-make-insert-processor behavior
 2021-09-23 11:21 UTC 

Heading toward Org 9.5
 2021-09-23  6:35 UTC  (5+ messages)

[ANN] org-ql 0.6 released
 2021-09-22 22:41 UTC  (3+ messages)

LaTeX mysteries
 2021-09-22 19:11 UTC 

Bug: Fontify error with markdown source block [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/)]
 2021-09-22  9:32 UTC  (3+ messages)

[BUG] Possible Outdated Documentation, Possible Bug. "Can't compile a java block without a classname." Org-babel babel java
 2021-09-22  2:06 UTC 

Org lint and named source blocks
 2021-09-21 20:32 UTC  (3+ messages)

BUG Visibility Cycling with inline tasks
 2021-09-21 18:52 UTC  (5+ messages)

[patch suggestion] Mitigating the poor Emacs performance on huge org files: Do not use overlays for PROPERTY and LOGBOOK drawers
 2021-09-21 13:32 UTC  (22+ messages)

Org lint and Haskell source code blocks
 2021-09-21  8:55 UTC  (4+ messages)

Advice for new feature 'image block` for new `sketch-mode` package
 2021-09-20 18:24 UTC  (2+ messages)

Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 187, Issue 19
 2021-09-20 16:41 UTC  (2+ messages)

org-id with ox-html
 2021-09-20 15:26 UTC  (6+ messages)
` Internal link broken when publishing (was org-id with ox-html)

[PATCH] org-cite: Use citeproc-el to create CSL processor itemgetters
 2021-09-20 14:22 UTC  (3+ messages)

Bug: async latex export fails due to post-process lambda [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4-188-ga8df76 @ /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/)]
 2021-09-20 11:11 UTC  (11+ messages)
` [kisara.moe] Re: [kisara.moe] "
      ` [kisara.moe] Re: [kisara.moe] "
          ` [kisara.moe] Re: [kisara.moe] "
              `  "

Suggestions for improved suffix parsing in oc-biblatex
 2021-09-20 11:08 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] Add faces to improve contextuality of agenda views
 2021-09-20  8:55 UTC  (3+ messages)

version-to-list: Invalid version syntax: ‘9.5-dev’
 2021-09-20  8:06 UTC 

DONE headlines take a different color
 2021-09-20  7:21 UTC  (3+ messages)

Git repository status
 2021-09-20  4:39 UTC  (2+ messages)

Extending org-batch-agenda-csv to include location property
 2021-09-19 18:50 UTC 

Customizing the agenda item format
 2021-09-19 17:46 UTC 

publishing: no default publishing function, or symbol is not defined
 2021-09-19 17:24 UTC  (5+ messages)

[PATCH] ox-ascii.el: Fix justify when `indent-tabs-mode' is non-nil
 2021-09-19 17:02 UTC  (4+ messages)

[PATCH] manual: How to refer to tables in other files
 2021-09-19 13:36 UTC  (2+ messages)

[PATCH] org-cite: define \citeprocitem for LaTeX export
 2021-09-19 13:19 UTC  (3+ messages)

[PATCH] Fixed lstset where language= wipes out previous definitions
 2021-09-19 13:02 UTC  (2+ messages)

page:  |  | latest

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).