From: MaDhAt2r <madhat2r@dukefoo.com>
To: Reuben Thomas <rrt@sc3d.org>, Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
Cc: "emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>, aaermolov@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Remove Org from Emacs repository?
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:36:20 -0600	[thread overview]

I am for leaving it to the users discretion as to weather or not they
have Org installed. I think if anyone out there wants to open an .org
file, more than likely, they know what it is and how to get it. If not
there is a plethora of information out there to point them in the right
direction.

After all, isn't free software, at least somewhat, about choices? :)