* Is there an environment for Org syntax?
@ 2014-03-14 21:41 Fletcher Charest
From: Fletcher Charest @ 2014-03-14 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I am currently writing a practical tutorial about Org for absolute
beginners. In the end, I would like to export it in multiple formats, HTML
for sure, but maybe LaTeX too (I am, of course, writing it with org-mode).
I am not aware of a functionality, or hack, which would allow me to include
Org syntax in the document, without it being taken into account by Org
itself and the exporter as being part of the document structure. Instead,
I'd like it to be exported as it appears in my Emacs Org file, including
colors, etc. I hope I am explaining this clearly.

Is it possible?

Thank you very much for you help,

FC