Yes, thank you very much, that was it. I was thinking about doing this, but I didn't know how to "escape" the syntax. This is quite embarrassing since I just noticed that it is explained in the manual, and even more, since the comma is added automatically when you edit the org code by hitting C-c ' anyway... Thanks again! Best regards, FC On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Phil Regier wrote: > I had thought that '#+begin_src org :exports code' would do just this, > though I believe you have to then begin each line with a comma inside the > block. > > For me, the following: > > #+begin_src org :exports code > ,#+begin_src org :exports code > ,#+end_src > #+end_src > > produces Org code via the HTML and Latex export backends. I think there > are syntax highlighting export extensions in the wild (just search the web > for something like 'org export syntax highlighting' to see a diverse > collection of proposed solutions; Pygments appears to be a common theme, > though I know nothing about it), but AFAIK they are not distributed with > Org at this time. > > Does that at least address the first part of your inquiry? Sorry I > couldn't offer anything actionable for the second; maybe someone else can > pick up where I left off. > > Phil > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Fletcher Charest" > To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 4:41:12 PM > Subject: [O] Is there an environment for Org syntax? > > Dear all, > > I am currently writing a practical tutorial about Org for absolute > beginners. In the end, I would like to export it in multiple formats, HTML > for sure, but maybe LaTeX too (I am, of course, writing it with org-mode). > I am not aware of a functionality, or hack, which would allow me to include > Org syntax in the document, without it being taken into account by Org > itself and the exporter as being part of the document structure. Instead, > I'd like it to be exported as it appears in my Emacs Org file, including > colors, etc. I hope I am explaining this clearly. > > Is it possible? > > Thank you very much for you help, > > FC > >