* [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-27 17:53 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-02-27 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I finally bit the bullet and converted by rather convoluted and long
emacs startup code to an org file with emacs-lisp code blocks.  I then
tangle these into the actual code which is loaded by emacs at
startup.  So far, so good, and it does make it easier for me to navigate
around my customisations.

However, it has highlighted a feature which is missing (I think) but
which would be great.  I tangle all the code blocks to the same
file.  It would be great if I could have the =org-babel-tangle= command
skip sections that are COMMENTed out (i.e. headline with COMMENT, as
produced by =org-toggle-comment=).

Alternatively, a :nobabel: or :notangle: tag to mark subtrees that
should be excluded would be fine.

If I have missed a way of doing this, please do let me know (politely
;-).  If not, any suggestions on how to achieve this would be great.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1285-g6cc600

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-27 18:10 ` Aaron Ecay
From: Aaron Ecay @ 2013-02-27 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric S Fraga, emacs-orgmode

You should be able to set the “tangle” property of the headline to “no”
to achieve this effect: see the following section of the manual:
(org) Header arguments in Org mode properties

It isn’t as easy to manipulate as a tag, perhaps.

--
Aaron Ecay

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-27 18:22   ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-02-27 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Aaron Ecay <aaronecay@gmail.com> writes:

> You should be able to set the “tangle” property of the headline to “no”
> to achieve this effect: see the following section of the manual:
> (org) Header arguments in Org mode properties
>
> It isn’t as easy to manipulate as a tag, perhaps.

Thanks.  This does work and is relatively straightforward.  However, it
provides no visual indication of excluded sections from my customisation
file which is rather unfortunate.  That's why I would prefer to be able
to COMMENT or tag excluded sub-trees.  I guess I can use column view to
see what is excluded...

In any case, I can manage what I want for the moment.

Thanks again,
eric

--

@ 2013-02-27 19:18 ` Alan L Tyree
From: Alan L Tyree @ 2013-02-27 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric S Fraga; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Eric S Fraga writes:

> Hello,
>
> I finally bit the bullet and converted by rather convoluted and long
> emacs startup code to an org file with emacs-lisp code blocks.  I then
> tangle these into the actual code which is loaded by emacs at
> startup.  So far, so good, and it does make it easier for me to navigate
> around my customisations.
>
> However, it has highlighted a feature which is missing (I think) but
> which would be great.  I tangle all the code blocks to the same
> file.  It would be great if I could have the =org-babel-tangle= command
> skip sections that are COMMENTed out (i.e. headline with COMMENT, as
> produced by =org-toggle-comment=).
>
> Alternatively, a :nobabel: or :notangle: tag to mark subtrees that
> should be excluded would be fine.
>
> If I have missed a way of doing this, please do let me know (politely
> ;-).  If not, any suggestions on how to achieve this would be great.
G'day Eric,

If I understand your problem correctly, doesn't the property :tangle: do
what you want?

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan L Tyree           http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan
Tel:  04 2748 6206     sip:172385@iptel.org

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-27 19:32   ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-02-27 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan L Tyree; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Alan L Tyree <alantyree@gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> G'day Eric,
>
> If I understand your problem correctly, doesn't the property :tangle: do
> what you want?

Yes, thanks; Aaron Ecay has also pointed out to me.  It works and does

--

@ 2013-02-27 23:33     ` Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira @ 2013-02-27 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan L Tyree, emacs-orgmode

I also converted my Emacs configuration to an org-mode file a long time ago
and I hit the same spot you did. As you, I initially assumed (wished) that
the COMMENT marker would disable tangling of blocks in that subtree. After
that I found out the tangle property, which solves the problem but has no
visual indication as you mentioned.

Nowadays I use both approaches. Whenever I set the tangle property to "no"
I also set the COMMENT mark and vice-verse. It is just a very minor
annoyance to do both things and I'm used to it now.

--
Darlan

@ 2013-02-28  9:01       ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2013-02-28  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira, Alan L Tyree, emacs-orgmode

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28  9:25         ` Bastien
                             ` (4 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-28  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree

Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> writes:

> I agree - COMMENTing a subtree should automatically disable tangling of code blocks in the
> subtree. Would this something which could be introduced easily, as it seems there are quite a few
> who assumed that it would be doing it?

This is now the case in master:
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28  9:27           ` Rainer M Krug
                             ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2013-02-28  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28  9:30           ` Sebastien Vauban
                             ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-02-28  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> writes:
>
>> I agree - COMMENTing a subtree should automatically disable tangling of
>> code blocks in the subtree. Would this something which could be introduced
>> easily, as it seems there are quite a few who assumed that it would be
>> doing it?
>
> This is now the case in master:
> http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45

Does it work as well for the `:noexport:' tag?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28  9:42             ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2013-02-28  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban, Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28  9:44             ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-28  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

"Sebastien Vauban"
<wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw@public.gmane.org> writes:

> Bastien wrote:
>> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> writes:
>>
>>> I agree - COMMENTing a subtree should automatically disable tangling of
>>> code blocks in the subtree. Would this something which could be introduced
>>> easily, as it seems there are quite a few who assumed that it would be
>>> doing it?
>>
>> This is now the case in master:
>> http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45
>
> Does it work as well for the `:noexport:' tag?

No.

:noexport: is meaningful in the context of exporting,
not in the context of tangling.

--
 Bastien

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28  9:47               ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-02-28  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug wrote:
> On 28/02/13 10:30, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
>> Bastien wrote:

>>> This is now the case in master:
>>> http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45
>>
>> Does it work as well for the `:noexport:' tag?
>
> I don't think it should. Tangling is something different to export, so there
> should not be ay interactions between the two in this respect. On the other
> hand, COMMENT is generic - it is a COMMENT and does not concern anything. So
> it is applicable for tangling as well.
>
> I would actually say it would be counterintuitive if :noexport: would
> influence tangling as it is governed by a completely different approach in
> org as well as in what I am doing with the org file.

I've always used :noexport: instead of COMMENT (as I hate the visual clutter
of that wide keyword). So, for me, they were equivalent.

You must be right, though, that they aren't: COMMENT seems more generic than
just export. So, dismiss my request.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28  9:51           ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2013-02-28  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> writes:

>> I agree - COMMENTing a subtree should automatically disable tangling of code blocks in the
>> subtree. Would this something which could be introduced easily, as it seems there are quite a few
>> who assumed that it would be doing it?
>
> This is now the case in master:
> http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45

Does this ONLY affect tangling or also other code?  For instance I
often keep LATEX_HEADER, Emacs lisp and the like in a COMMENTed
headline.

This should still be processed.

–Rasmus
--
Need more coffee. . .

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28 10:05             ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-28 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rasmus,

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> Does this ONLY affect tangling or also other code?

Only tangling.

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-02-28 12:30                 ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2013-02-28 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban, emacs-orgmode, Bastien

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
                             ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-02-28 19:45           ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-02-28 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I agree - COMMENTing a subtree should automatically disable tangling of code blocks in the
>> subtree. Would this something which could be introduced easily, as it seems there are quite a few
>> who assumed that it would be doing it?
>
> This is now the case in master:
> http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45
>
> Thanks!

Brilliant!  Many thanks.  Works like a charm.

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1313-g7d4812

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-03-02 10:31                   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-03-02 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Sebastien Vauban

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> writes:

> Follow up: would it be possible to have the same mechanism for tangling, i.e. a tag :notangle:?
> functioning would be equivalent to property tangle: no but more visible and consistent with the
> :noexport:? One could also define properties to be tangled and not tangled for different scenarios?

One approach could be to use export filters here.

I'd rather let (or someone else) find out if this approach is
easy enough before considering adding a new keyword like :notangle:.
But if you (or someone else) come up with a patch implementing the
:notangle: approach, of course we might consider it too.

 Bastien

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-03-03  3:44                     ` Charles Berry
From: Charles Berry @ 2013-03-03  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> Hi Rainer,
>
> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Follow up: would it be possible to have the same mechanism for tangling,
i.e. a tag :notangle:?
> > functioning would be equivalent to property tangle: no but more visible and
consistent with the
> > :noexport:? One could also define properties to be tangled and not tangled
for different scenarios?

> One approach could be to use export filters here.

Why not use the new exporter, rather than org-babel-tangle?

Below, there is a minimal backend called R-src-blocks that only exports
src-blocks for language "R" and the headline titles as comments.

R-src-blocks backend is just an illustration - I don't intend that anyone
actually use it.

I guess I am suggesting that tangling is just exporting code; with full access
to all the export machinery (like exclude_tags and backend specific options), it
might be better to head toward backends that yield code than to elaborate
org-babel-tangle.

Chuck

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (require 'ox-ascii)
  (defun comment-headline (headline contents info)
    (concat "### * " (org-element-property :raw-value headline) "\n\n" contents))

  (org-export-define-backend R-src-blocks
   ((src-block . (lambda (src-block contents info)
                   (and (string= (org-element-property :language src-block) "R")
                        (car (org-export-unravel-code src-block)))))
    (section . org-ascii-section)
    (headline . comment-headline)))

#+END_SRC

@ 2013-03-03  6:18                       ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-03-03  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Berry; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Charles,

Charles Berry <ccberry@ucsd.edu> writes:

> Why not use the new exporter, rather than org-babel-tangle?

A very nice example on how the new exporter can be useful!

Thanks for sharing this,

--
 Bastien

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
                             ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-10-18 14:37           ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2013-10-18 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree, Rainer M Krug

Hello,

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I cannot make this work.

bzg@altern.org writes:

> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I agree - COMMENTing a subtree should automatically disable tangling of code blocks in the
>> subtree. Would this something which could be introduced easily, as it seems there are quite a few
>> who assumed that it would be doing it?
>
> This is now the case in master:
> http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45

I just tried it with my init file and it did not work. Here is a
minimal example. Save this as "test.org":

* Testing

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(message "hello world")
#+END_SRC

* COMMENT Commenting

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(message "Salut le monde 2")
#+END_SRC

Then do a "M-x org-babel-load-file" giving "test.org" as file name.

If you look at *Messages*, or at the generated test.el, you will see the
second block has been tangled.

Am I missing something with this feature, or is this a bug? (I tried
with "emacs -Q" and loading a current org, and the same happens.)

Thanks,

Alan

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-10-18 16:43             ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2013-10-18 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Schmitt; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree, Rainer M Krug

Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I cannot make this work.
>
> bzg@altern.org writes:
>
>> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> I agree - COMMENTing a subtree should automatically disable tangling of code blocks in the
>>> subtree. Would this something which could be introduced easily, as it seems there are quite a few
>>> who assumed that it would be doing it?
>>
>> This is now the case in master:
>> http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=8e0b45
>
> I just tried it with my init file and it did not work. Here is a
> minimal example. Save this as "test.org":

> * Testing
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> (message "hello world")
> #+END_SRC
>
> * COMMENT Commenting
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> (message "Salut le monde 2")
> #+END_SRC
>
> Then do a "M-x org-babel-load-file" giving "test.org" as file name.
>
> If you look at *Messages*, or at the generated test.el, you will see the
> second block has been tangled.
>
> Am I missing something with this feature, or is this a bug? (I tried
> with "emacs -Q" and loading a current org, and the same happens.)

I can't reproduce, both manual tangling and tangling through
org-babel-load-file only tangle the first block for me.  Maybe you
aren't using a current version of Org-mode.

I'm on.

Org-mode version 8.2.1 (release_8.2.1-99-g2eef1b @ /home/eschulte/src/org-mode/lisp/)

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-10-19  6:06               ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2013-10-19  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree, Rainer M Krug

schulte.eric@gmail.com writes:

>> I just tried it with my init file and it did not work. Here is a
>> minimal example. Save this as "test.org":

>> * Testing
>>
>> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>> (message "hello world")
>> #+END_SRC
>>
>> * COMMENT Commenting
>>
>> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>> (message "Salut le monde 2")
>> #+END_SRC
>>
>> Then do a "M-x org-babel-load-file" giving "test.org" as file name.
>>
>> If you look at *Messages*, or at the generated test.el, you will see the
>> second block has been tangled.
>>
>> Am I missing something with this feature, or is this a bug? (I tried
>> with "emacs -Q" and loading a current org, and the same happens.)
>>

> I can't reproduce, both manual tangling and tangling through
> org-babel-load-file only tangle the first block for me.  Maybe you
> aren't using a current version of Org-mode.
>
> I'm on.
>
> Org-mode version 8.2.1 (release_8.2.1-99-g2eef1b @ /home/eschulte/src/org-mode/lisp/)

Thanks, my version was a couple weeks old and the current version does
work with this example. However I could not make it work with this
slightly bigger example:

* Testing

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(message "hello world")
#+END_SRC

* COMMENT Commenting

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(message "Salut le monde 2")
#+END_SRC

** Testing sub tree

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(message "hello subtree")
#+END_SRC

I see that "hello subtree" is tangled. Does it mean that to comment a
whole tree I need to comment every subtree (recursively)?

Thanks,

Alan

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-10-19 21:56                 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2013-10-19 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Schmitt; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree, Rainer M Krug

Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> writes:

> schulte.eric@gmail.com writes:
>
>>> I just tried it with my init file and it did not work. Here is a
>>> minimal example. Save this as "test.org":
>>>
>>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>>> * Testing
>>>
>>> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>>> (message "hello world")
>>> #+END_SRC
>>>
>>> * COMMENT Commenting
>>>
>>> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>>> (message "Salut le monde 2")
>>> #+END_SRC
>>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>>>
>>> Then do a "M-x org-babel-load-file" giving "test.org" as file name.
>>>
>>> If you look at *Messages*, or at the generated test.el, you will see the
>>> second block has been tangled.
>>>
>>> Am I missing something with this feature, or is this a bug? (I tried
>>> with "emacs -Q" and loading a current org, and the same happens.)
>>>

>> I can't reproduce, both manual tangling and tangling through
>> org-babel-load-file only tangle the first block for me.  Maybe you
>> aren't using a current version of Org-mode.
>>
>> I'm on.
>>
>> Org-mode version 8.2.1 (release_8.2.1-99-g2eef1b @ /home/eschulte/src/org-mode/lisp/)
>
> Thanks, my version was a couple weeks old and the current version does
> work with this example. However I could not make it work with this
> slightly bigger example:

> * Testing
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> (message "hello world")
> #+END_SRC
>
> * COMMENT Commenting
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> (message "Salut le monde 2")
> #+END_SRC
>
> ** Testing sub tree
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> (message "hello subtree")
> #+END_SRC
>
> I see that "hello subtree" is tangled. Does it mean that to comment a
> whole tree I need to comment every subtree (recursively)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan

I just pushed up a fix, thanks for catching this bug.

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-10-20 17:05                   ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2013-10-20 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree, Rainer M Krug

Hi Eric,

schulte.eric@gmail.com writes:

>> I see that "hello subtree" is tangled. Does it mean that to comment a
>> whole tree I need to comment every subtree (recursively)?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Alan
>
> I just pushed up a fix, thanks for catching this bug.

I'm sorry, but I think there is a bug with the fix. When I tangle a
file, I get an error:

org-babel-under-commented-heading-p: Symbol's function definition is void: org-babel-under-commented-headline-p

I also see a failure with the tests:

1 unexpected results:
   FAILED  ob-tangle/continued-code-blocks-w-noweb-ref

I just did a git pull before trying this.

Alan

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-10-20 21:58                     ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2013-10-20 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Schmitt; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree, Rainer M Krug

Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> schulte.eric@gmail.com writes:
>
>>> I see that "hello subtree" is tangled. Does it mean that to comment a
>>> whole tree I need to comment every subtree (recursively)?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Alan
>>
>> I just pushed up a fix, thanks for catching this bug.
>
> I'm sorry, but I think there is a bug with the fix. When I tangle a
> file, I get an error:
>
> org-babel-under-commented-heading-p: Symbol's function definition is void: org-babel-under-commented-headline-p
>
> I also see a failure with the tests:
>
> 1 unexpected results:
>    FAILED  ob-tangle/continued-code-blocks-w-noweb-ref
>
> I just did a git pull before trying this.

This should be fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte

* Re: [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
@ 2013-10-21  6:49                       ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2013-10-21  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode, Alan L Tyree, Rainer M Krug

schulte.eric@gmail.com writes:

> Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> writes:
>
>> Hi Eric,

>>> I just pushed up a fix, thanks for catching this bug.
>>
>> I'm sorry, but I think there is a bug with the fix. When I tangle a
>> file, I get an error:
>>
>> org-babel-under-commented-heading-p: Symbol's function definition is void: org-babel-under-commented-headline-p
>>
>> I also see a failure with the tests:
>>
>> 1 unexpected results:
>>    FAILED  ob-tangle/continued-code-blocks-w-noweb-ref
>>
>> I just did a git pull before trying this.
>>

> This should be fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.

It's working, thanks a lot!

Alan