* driving me mad..oeg-agenda kills current buffer
@ 2016-01-15  5:11 Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2016-01-15  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hi all
so this issue is driving me mad...
when im on a file, i launch org-agenda and choose an option (default view,
custom view..dosent matter). this goes on to kill the buffer i launched the
agenda from
sometimes it just closes the buffer other times it will ask me, see from
*messages* buffer:

No event to add
Buffer `TODO.org' still has clients; kill it? (y or n) n
Mark set

i tried binary debugging but couldn't get to the root of the issue (spend
literally 3 hours on this :)).. i ended up finding that using emacs -q was
the only thing that restored things back to normal behaviour. even a empty
init.file still had the same issue...which left me puzzled.

i would appreciate any tips anyone has on how to try and debug this :)

thx so much