Holy crap, Thomas that was it! now i feel silly for spending half a day bisecting my config :) thx alot best Z On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Thomas Holst wrote: > Hi Xebar, > > ยท Xebar Saram wrote: > > > Hi all > > so this issue is driving me mad... > > when im on a file, i launch org-agenda and choose an option (default > > view, custom view..dosent matter). this goes on to kill the buffer i > > launched the agenda from > > sometimes it just closes the buffer other times it will ask me, see > > from *messages* buffer: > > > > No event to add > > Buffer `TODO.org' still has clients; kill it? (y or n) n > > Mark set > > > > i tried binary debugging but couldn't get to the root of the issue > > (spend literally 3 hours on this :)).. i ended up finding that using > > emacs -q was the only thing that restored things back to normal > > behaviour. even a empty init.file still had the same issue...which > > left me puzzled. > > which org-mode version are you using? I had the same problem for a few > days and then it was gone. I run org-mode from git repo and update > often.. So try to update to latest org and see if the problem still > perists. > > HTH > -- > Bis neulich ... > Thomas Holst >