* Co-maintainer, a least for some time?
@ 2010-05-19  8:08 Carsten Dominik
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-05-19  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Dear all,

I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with everything here in emacs-
orgmode, in combination with the rest of my life.

Is there anyone who would be willing to step up as a co-maintainer, at
least for some time?

The tasks would include looking at small patches people submit, making
decision about whether to apply them, checking copyright issues, and
applying the patches.  I will be around, so important decisions can be
deferred to me.

People I know who would be technically able an have enough overview
over Org include
a couple of obvious choices

Dan
Eric
Bastien
Nick
Bernt
David Maus
John Wiegley
Matt, maybe

I may well have overlooked someone else who could do this as well,
please do not be offended if I left you off this list.

I completely understand if all of you say no, of course - this is just
an attempt to keep some control of my life :-)

- Carsten

[parent not found: <4bf55eb1.216ae50a.74d1.0bfeSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>]