* Collaborative Team Project Management with Orgmode?
@ 2015-08-21 15:33 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-08-21 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

I've relied on Orgmode heavily for over half a decade, and I'm
loathe to leave it. But what solutions have been found out there
for using it collaboratively (where others are not using emacs),
rather than just for personal task management (where it excels)?
It has some integration with Trello, I know; some of my co-workers
are advocating BaseCamp (...) and PivotalTracker. PivotalTracker
looks pretty good, but I would rather find a way to leverage
orgmode in a way that facilitates collaboration. What has worked
for you?