Haha! I have been interested in gnorb a long time but I don't use bbdb or gnus😉. On Sunday, August23, 2015, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > John Kitchin > writes: > > > unless those services have some kind of API, and you have the desire to > > implement it in emacs, you might be out of luck. > > > > I am trying to figure out a way to do collaborative work via email, > > where I am the project coordinator. The idea is to use my email.el code > > to send headlines to people I need information or action from, and then > > to have them reply to the email. Then, I would have some easy way to get > > information out of the reply back to the heading (e.g. TODO state > > change, info etc...). Probably I would embed some org-id link in the > email, > > and "train" the users not to delete it. This is only a half-baked idea > > so far. > > > > It would integrate org-contacts, mu4e, and org-mode in my setup. > > Sounds exactly like Gnorb! Except org-contacts instead of BBDB, and mu4e > instead of Gnus :( > > > depending in your role in the project, you might get something like that > > to work too. > > > > Tory S. Anderson writes: > > > >> I've relied on Orgmode heavily for over half a decade, and I'm > >> loathe to leave it. But what solutions have been found out there > >> for using it collaboratively (where others are not using emacs), > >> rather than just for personal task management (where it excels)? > >> It has some integration with Trello, I know; some of my co-workers > >> are advocating BaseCamp (...) and PivotalTracker. PivotalTracker > >> looks pretty good, but I would rather find a way to leverage > >> orgmode in a way that facilitates collaboration. What has worked > >> for you? > > > > -- > > Professor John Kitchin > > Doherty Hall A207F > > Department of Chemical Engineering > > Carnegie Mellon University > > Pittsburgh, PA 15213 > > 412-268-7803 > > @johnkitchin > > http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu > > > -- John ----------------------------------- Professor John Kitchin Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 @johnkitchin http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu