* two sets of default header arguments for one language
@ 2015-09-10 13:54 Alan Schmitt
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2015-09-10 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I’m writing some lab exercises where I have a fairly long list of header
arguments for each source block. I know I can use language-specific
default arguments, but I need to switch between questions (short list):

#+begin_src ocaml :tangle tp1.ml

and answers

#+begin_src ocaml :exports results :results verbatim drawer :post wrap-myres(text=*this*) :tangle tp1_ans.ml

Is there a way to have two sets of default arguments for a given
language, or can I declare a new language just for the sake of different
arguments?

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Last week athmospheric CO₂ average (Updated September 6, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.):