On 2015-09-11 09:09, Rainer M Krug writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> Hello, >> >> Rainer M Krug writes: >> >>> Do macros work for properties ? If yes, you could degine two macro, >>> one for each set of properties. >> >> No, they don't. > > That's a pity. > > It would be really great if one could define different sets of > hearer-args and then, at thr beginning of a code block, simply use: This would be great indeed. I’m still going to look at macros as I noticed the code always has the shape - source block with the answer - source block for a test for the students - source block for tests to grade the students answers Thanks for the suggestion! Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Last week athmospheric CO₂ average (Updated September 9, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 377.86 ppm