From: Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com>
To: Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com>, Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: exporting zotxt or orgref links to HTML and ODF
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:10:43 -0500	[thread overview]

I am very eager to see this work of yours, Christian.  I also would very
much like to find a way to have a single, well-supported citation framework
in org -- I certainly think John's work looks incredible, and zotxt is very
powerful, but it would be fantastic if one could just choose a
bibliographic backend and export seamlessly to any supported format.  It
would be a big step forward.  I guess I don't quite see, yet, what has to
happen for the work of various contributors to be consolidated; clearly
Erik, You, and John have worked in overlapping and distinct directions, but
I would be veyr enthusiastic about helping a unified approach emerge,
espeically one that supported Zotero.

Thanks everyone,
Matt