* Publishing: building navigation menus and lists of files
@ 2015-07-10 12:16 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2015-07-10 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I am hoping to finally transition some of my websites to static sites
published directly from org finally!). one thing I would really like is to
automatically build menus and perhaps index files based on the directory
structure I'm exporting from.  So, if I have:

RLG231

|--Assignments
|   |
|   |-- Assignment1.org

|--Lectures

     |-- etc

I would like to have a navigation bar with links to "Assignments" and
"Lectures" , and possibly dropdown menus for "Assignment1.html", etc.

What do other people do with their websites?

I have the idea, also, that within the directories I might like to have an "
index.org" that looks like this:

* Lectures
This class has lectures.  They are really interesting.  Here is a list:
#+BEGIN_SRC
this block will output a nicely formatted html list of all the lectures in
this directory,
#+END_SRC

I imagine other people have figured this out so I would love to learn from
you all...