Envoyé de mon iPhone > Le 10 juil. 2015 à 14:16, Matt Price a écrit : > > I am hoping to finally transition some of my websites to static sites published directly from org finally!). one thing I would really like is to automatically build menus and perhaps index files based on the directory structure I'm exporting from. So, if I have: > > RLG231 > | > |--Assignments > | | > | |-- Assignment1.org > | > |--Lectures > | > |-- etc > > I would like to have a navigation bar with links to "Assignments" and "Lectures" , and possibly dropdown menus for "Assignment1.html", etc. > > What do other people do with their websites? > > I have the idea, also, that within the directories I might like to have an "index.org" that looks like this: > > * Lectures > This class has lectures. They are really interesting. Here is a list: > #+BEGIN_SRC > this block will output a nicely formatted html list of all the lectures in this directory, > #+END_SRC > > I imagine other people have figured this out so I would love to learn from you all... Have you seen org-html-themes https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes ? You might get some ideas from there? Cheers, Rainer