I am hoping to finally transition some of my websites to static sites published directly from org finally!). one thing I would really like is to automatically build menus and perhaps index files based on the directory structure I'm exporting from. So, if I have: RLG231 | |--Assignments | | | |-- Assignment1.org | |--Lectures | |-- etc I would like to have a navigation bar with links to "Assignments" and "Lectures" , and possibly dropdown menus for "Assignment1.html", etc. What do other people do with their websites? I have the idea, also, that within the directories I might like to have an " index.org" that looks like this: * Lectures This class has lectures. They are really interesting. Here is a list: #+BEGIN_SRC this block will output a nicely formatted html list of all the lectures in this directory, #+END_SRC I imagine other people have figured this out so I would love to learn from you all...