* whitespace in org source files
@ 2021-11-12 22:35 excalamus--- via General discussions about Org-mode.
From: excalamus--- via General discussions about Org-mode. @ 2021-11-12 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm hacking on ob-shell.el and I see that the source has mixed tabs and spaces. If I were to contribute changes, would it be an issue if tabs were converted to whitespace?

I've not used the email contribution style before and have had whitespace issues in the past with GitHub PRs.   I typically run whitespace-cleanup with the before-save-hook which changes tabs to spaces.