* Re: Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX
@ 2017-12-15  3:18 edgar
From: edgar @ 2017-12-15  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:28:46 +0000
> Subject: Re: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX
> I am sympathetic to these views but unfortunately it's not always
> possible.  My university, for instance, requires me to prepare exam
> scripts in DOC (hence my related email a few minutes ago... my yearly
> task of preparing scripts is upon me).  I hate it but I have no choice.

I'm on the same boat: when your advisor "kindly" asks you to write
everything in DOC{,X}. But it's a boat that is sinking, and let's hope
sooner than later.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!

* Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX
@ 2017-12-13 19:50 Melleus
From: Melleus @ 2017-12-13 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I used to think that I can export from org to bunch of different
formats. But all of a sudden when I need this feature I see that I can
export only to LaTeX. But when I try exporting to other format I get

Wrong type argument: stringp, nil   error message.

When there's no bibtex references or exporting to LaTeX everything just
works.

How can I troubleshoot the situation and possibly find the clue? I
couldn't find any documentation on the exporting references issues on
Worg unfortunately.

My environment: Gentoo with stable keyword, Emacs 25.3.1, Org 9.1.4.

Thanks ahead of time.