On Saturday, 16 Dec 2017 at 08:43, Tim Cross wrote: > Good news is 7 days after finishing, I got a new position within a > research centre where my role is 100% technical, I'm free to use > whatever 'tool' I want provided I produce the final outcome i.e. good > looking presentations and documents (all org and Latex!) and solid > technical solutions. Excellent! And as it should be. At least, for me, it's only once a year that I have to put up with the tail wagging the dog... rest of the year, all my outputs are org->LaTeX->PDF. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b