On Thursday, 14 Dec 2017 at 10:11, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote: > Indeed, Pandoc is a way out ;) > > I just would advise against converting from LaTeX to Word DOC. [...] > Relying on these formats such as DOC and DOCX only serve to > make people more dependent on the non-free software behind these. I am sympathetic to these views but unfortunately it's not always possible. My university, for instance, requires me to prepare exam scripts in DOC (hence my related email a few minutes ago... my yearly task of preparing scripts is upon me). I hate it but I have no choice. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-168-g7455f4