* [ANN] Org-gamify
@ 2014-07-09  2:39 Paul Sexton
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Paul Sexton @ 2014-07-09  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have written a plugin for org agenda, which allows "gamification" of
task management. Define currencies, earn them by completing tasks, and
spend them on rewards. Inspired by HabitRPG, Epic Win and similar
systems.

http://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-gamify

Note - I am well aware of existing criticisms of gamification. I have
significant reservations about many of its applications myself. However
I am not going to enter into any debate about its desirability or
ethicality. I have written some software to allow individuals to
voluntarily experiment with gamifying aspects of their own task
management systems, in order to find out whether it is enjoyable or
useful for them.