* Writing your book with orgmode and publishing it on Leanpub
@ 2014-02-23 19:24 Juan Reyero
From: Juan Reyero @ 2014-02-23 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I've solved a couple of bugs in the Leanpub[1] markdown exporter[2]
(cross-links within the book using ids were not working, and footnotes
containing a colon neither).  As far as I can tell using Orgmode and
Leanpub to publish books is now quite feasible, and produces rather
nice results.

I have also published the sources for my book, The Hacker Ways[3], at

https://github.com/juanre/hacker-ways

It is rather annoying that github understands the org syntax but not
quite, so the sources appear almost but not quite right.  Clone and
open in Emacs to see what's going on.

Best regards,

jm
--
http://greaterskies.com
http://juanreyero.com

[1] Leanpub.com is a very nice self-publishing platform.  I am not
associated with them, and they are not responsible for my code.

[2] http://juanreyero.com/open/ox-leanpub/

[3] https://leanpub.com/hackerways/