Sebastien, > For me, an annoying problem is that the Org #+TITLE is treated as > a simple text, and not outputted as an headline. > So, if we want an headline on GitHub, we need to create a unique level-1 > heading, which will be shown as the most important section, hence the > "title". Then, under that, we can have many level-2 sections. Ok, I will revisit this part of the output from the parser and change it in the next release so that Github can also pick it up (issue here: https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby/issues/3) Thanks, - Wally On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Sebastien Vauban wrote: > Hello Waldemar, > > Waldemar Quevedo wrote: > >> It is rather annoying that github understands the org syntax but not > >> quite, so the sources appear almost but not quite right. > > > > I maintain the parser that is being by Github => > > https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby > > If you let me now the issues I can try to fix them, (or PRs are also > > welcome).... > > For me, an annoying problem is that the Org #+TITLE is treated as > a simple text, and not outputted as an headline. > > So, if we want an headline on GitHub, we need to create a unique level-1 > heading, which will be shown as the most important section, hence the > "title". Then, under that, we can have many level-2 sections. > > That feature makes it impossible to get the same design for Org > documents both as PDF, HTML or GitHub presentation page. > > Best regards, > Seb > > -- > Sebastien Vauban > > >