Hi, > It is rather annoying that github understands the org syntax but not quite, so the sources appear almost but not quite right. I maintain the parser that is being by Github => https://github.com/wallyqs/org-ruby If you let me now the issues I can try to fix them, (or PRs are also welcome).... I also noticed that you are using Jekyll with Org mode, so in case you are not a fan a adding YAML to your Org mode files I have this example where you can use `#+layout:` instead of YAML. https://github.com/wallyqs/yet-another-jekyll-org-template https://github.com/eggcaker/jekyll-org/blob/master/convert.rb#L30 Regards, - Waldemar On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 4:24 AM, Juan Reyero wrote: > Greetings, > > I've solved a couple of bugs in the Leanpub[1] markdown exporter[2] > (cross-links within the book using ids were not working, and footnotes > containing a colon neither). As far as I can tell using Orgmode and > Leanpub to publish books is now quite feasible, and produces rather > nice results. > > I have also published the sources for my book, The Hacker Ways[3], at > > https://github.com/juanre/hacker-ways > > It is rather annoying that github understands the org syntax but not > quite, so the sources appear almost but not quite right. Clone and > open in Emacs to see what's going on. > > Best regards, > > jm > -- > http://greaterskies.com > http://juanreyero.com > > [1] Leanpub.com is a very nice self-publishing platform. I am not > associated with them, and they are not responsible for my code. > > [2] http://juanreyero.com/open/ox-leanpub/ > > [3] https://leanpub.com/hackerways/ > >