* Is there any way to active the reminder of Org mode in Emacs?
@ 2008-04-15 13:35 DigitalPig
From: DigitalPig @ 2008-04-15 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there~

I am using Emacs 22.2 with Org Mode 5.23a. I am wondering if Org mode
have the same function as diary in Emacs. That is if you have some
events or appointment. Diary pop-ups a window indicating that. How can I
let Org to remind me the coming events as diary? Thanks!

ZQ

--
DigitalPig
E-mail: digitalpiglee AT gmail DOT com