* [ANN.] org-trello v0.1.0
@ 2013-08-09 16:12 eniotna
From: eniotna @ 2013-08-09 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've release the 0.1.0 version of org-trello - 2 way sync between org and
trello.

Main page: http://ardumont.github.io/org-trello/

Demos:
- http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-sync-your-org-file-to-trello/
- http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-new-features/

Bindings/Actions:
C-c o i - M-x org-trello/install-key-and-token       - Install the keys and
the access-token.
C-c o I - M-x org-trello/install-board-and-lists-ids - Select the board and
attach the todo, doing and done list.
C-c o b - M-x org-trello/create-board                - Create interactively
a board and attach the org-mode file to this trello board.
C-c o c - M-x org-trello/create-simple-entity        - Create/Update an
entity (card/checklist/item) depending on its level and status. Do not deal
with level superior to 4.
C-c o C - M-x org-trello/create-complex-entity       - Create/Update a
complete entity card/checklist/item and its subtree (depending on its
level).
C-c o s - M-x org-trello/sync-to-trello              - Synchronize the
org-mode file to the trello board (org-mode -> trello).
C-c o S - M-x org-trello/sync-from-trello            - Synchronize the
org-mode file from the trello board (trello -> org-mode).
C-c o k - M-x org-trello/kill-entity                 - Kill the entity (and
its arborescence tree).
C-c o d - M-x org-trello/check-setup                 - Simple routine to
check that the setup is ok. If everything is ok, will simply display 'Setup
ok!'
C-c o h - M-x org-trello/help-describing-bindings    - This help message.

Any help on reviewing, pull requesting, issuing, testing, is welcome :D

For information, I'm working on a literate approach soon to be released on
branch 0.1.1 to help in discovering the code!

Cheers,
--
Antoine R. Dumont
https://github.com/ardumont

* Re: [ANN.] org-trello v0.1.0
@ 2013-08-12 13:58 ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2013-08-12 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

eniotna <eniotna.t@gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

> I've release the 0.1.0 version of org-trello - 2 way sync between org and
> trello.
>
> Main page: http://ardumont.github.io/org-trello/
>
> Demos:
> - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-sync-your-org-file-to-trello/
> - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-new-features/

I did not try it yet, but will in the not so far future - this looks
very nice and quite useful for anybody interested in enabling Org-mode
users to cooperate with the rest of the world.

I'm surprised you don't get more (positive) feedback ...

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: [ANN.] org-trello v0.1.0
@ 2013-08-16 17:18   ` eniotna
From: eniotna @ 2013-08-16 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thorsten Jolitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, emacs.org.trello

> Enabling org-mode users to cooperate with the rest of the world!

You clearly understood what I was aiming for.
That makes me happy!
Thanks for that!

On github, there are some more feedback.
People must be either quite busy or in holidays :D

Also, this is an org-mode mailing list not an org-trello one!

I created a mailing list without much feedback either at the moment :D (did
not buzz too much about it)

Either way, have fun with it.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> wrote:

> eniotna <eniotna.t@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I've release the 0.1.0 version of org-trello - 2 way sync between org and
> > trello.
> >
> > Main page: http://ardumont.github.io/org-trello/
> >
> > Demos:
> > - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-sync-your-org-file-to-trello/
> > - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-new-features/
>
> I did not try it yet, but will in the not so far future - this looks
> very nice and quite useful for anybody interested in enabling Org-mode
> users to cooperate with the rest of the world.
>
> I'm surprised you don't get more (positive) feedback ...
>
> --
> cheers,
> Thorsten

* Re: [ANN.] org-trello v0.1.0
@ 2013-08-16 20:58     ` Torsten Wagner
From: Torsten Wagner @ 2013-08-16 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maybe you could elaborate a bit more about org-trello. Esp. on the trello
part.
I checked the website but it is one of those shiny flashy polished
we-use-the-cloud sites.
Can I install trello on my own server?
What is the advantage over similar services?
And why and how does org-mode plays well with it?

I really looks interesting however, I would prefer using my own server.

Thanks

Torsten

On 16 August 2013 19:18, eniotna <eniotna.t@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Enabling org-mode users to cooperate with the rest of the world!
>
> You clearly understood what I was aiming for.
> That makes me happy!
> Thanks for that!
>
> On github, there are some more feedback.
> People must be either quite busy or in holidays :D
>
> Also, this is an org-mode mailing list not an org-trello one!
>
> I created a mailing list without much feedback either at the moment :D
> (did not buzz too much about it)

> Either way, have fun with it.
>

> Antoine R. Dumont
> https://github.com/ardumont
> https://coderwall.com/ardumont
> http://twitter.com/ardumont
> http://adumont.fr/blog
>

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> eniotna <eniotna.t@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> > I've release the 0.1.0 version of org-trello - 2 way sync between org
>> and
>> > trello.
>> >
>> > Main page: http://ardumont.github.io/org-trello/
>> >
>> > Demos:
>> > - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-sync-your-org-file-to-trello/
>> > - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-new-features/
>>
>> I did not try it yet, but will in the not so far future - this looks
>> very nice and quite useful for anybody interested in enabling Org-mode
>> users to cooperate with the rest of the world.
>>
>> I'm surprised you don't get more (positive) feedback ...
>>
>> --
>> cheers,
>> Thorsten

* Re: [ANN.] org-trello v0.1.0