Hi, > Enabling org-mode users to cooperate with the rest of the world! You clearly understood what I was aiming for. That makes me happy! Thanks for that! On github, there are some more feedback. People must be either quite busy or in holidays :D Also, this is an org-mode mailing list not an org-trello one! I created a mailing list without much feedback either at the moment :D (did not buzz too much about it) http://ardumont.github.io/org-trello/#mailing-list Either way, have fun with it. Antoine R. Dumont https://github.com/ardumont https://coderwall.com/ardumont http://twitter.com/ardumont http://adumont.fr/blog On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Thorsten Jolitz wrote: > eniotna writes: > > Hi, > > > I've release the 0.1.0 version of org-trello - 2 way sync between org and > > trello. > > > > Main page: http://ardumont.github.io/org-trello/ > > > > Demos: > > - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-sync-your-org-file-to-trello/ > > - http://adumont.fr/blog/org-trello-new-features/ > > I did not try it yet, but will in the not so far future - this looks > very nice and quite useful for anybody interested in enabling Org-mode > users to cooperate with the rest of the world. > > I'm surprised you don't get more (positive) feedback ... > > -- > cheers, > Thorsten > > >