* Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 26, Issue 34
@ 2008-04-13 17:04 bva
From: bva @ 2008-04-13 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: raman

Hi Carsten,

I thought I'd jump in with my 2 pennies:

http:foo.html is a bad habit because (just perhaps) the HTML file
isn't accessed by http, and then the internal links break.  So if the
generated HTML documents are stored locally (I fantasize that someday
my PSP will be able to do this) and accessed using a file:// link, the
HTML spec requires the browser to ditch the protocol and use the
specified one, which won't work if my PSP is offline.

-Ben

On 2008-04-13 Sun, at 17:54:33 +0200, Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl

@ 2008-04-13 19:08 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-04-13 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)