* Logging state change with timestamp, but without note
@ 2008-02-14  1:47 Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2008-02-14  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I would like to record down the time stamp when a TODO item changed its
state into some specific states (like "DELEGATED"), but I don't want to
be prompt with a window for notes. I might be able to do that by putting
those states into the DONE state and adding (setq org-log-done t) into
the config, however, conceptually that is not correct (as DELEGATED is
not really DONE) and hence I am afraid it will cause some other side
effects. Is there a good way I can do so?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Wanrong