* Org html conversion with XyJax
@ 2023-01-27  8:59 Partha Pratim Ghosh
From: Partha Pratim Ghosh @ 2023-01-27  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Emacs Orgmode

Dear All,

I want to convert my notes written in Org-mode with LaTeX to html so
that they can be seen as a web page using a browser.

Since the notes involve several Xy-pic diagrams, and there is already an
extension of MathJax for using Xy-pic, known as
[[https://github.com/sonoisa/XyJax-v3][XyJax]], the same link shows how
to configure the html to load the proper xypic.js

My query: is it possible to configure the usage of MathJax in Org mode
so that the above mentioned script can be used instead and the
conversion be done smoothly from Org mode conversion.

With my regards and all the very best wishes,

partha