Problems: 1. seems that the xypic is not being picked up 2. nor are the macros from the style file added on the first line 3. math symbols within "$", "$" come within "\(", "\). Please can you help or suggest way forward? With my regards and all the very best wishes, partha Ihor Radchenko writes: > Partha Pratim Ghosh writes: > >> I want to convert my notes written in Org-mode with LaTeX to html so >> that they can be seen as a web page using a browser. >> >> Since the notes involve several Xy-pic diagrams, and there is already an >> extension of MathJax for using Xy-pic, known as >> [[https://github.com/sonoisa/XyJax-v3][XyJax]], the same link shows how >> to configure the html to load the proper xypic.js >> >> My query: is it possible to configure the usage of MathJax in Org mode >> so that the above mentioned script can be used instead and the >> conversion be done smoothly from Org mode conversion. > > See org-html-mathjax-template and > https://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/input/tex/extensions.html > > Also, you may utilize HTML_HEAD and HTML_HEAD_EXTRA keywords to add > arbitrary config to html header.