* Again on bookmarks
@ 2009-11-25 17:06 andrea
From: andrea @ 2009-11-25 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

So finally I had a very nice function to export bookmarks to html file
and I could import them into a whatever browser.

This is nice since quicksilver can read them and I can find them
quickly.

But the problem is that the importing must be done manually (I didn't
find any automatic process) and it's boring.

So why going to a browser at all?

I suggest we could create a "bookmark" entry in the agenda which creates
a big buffer with all the links, maybe filtering the links in local
files or other non interesting things.

The problem with html exporting was also that they were all together for
each file, with a org-mode buffer we could still get the original
structure for every bookmark, and easily go to the original resource.

After it maybe could be possible to write a quicksilver plugin for that
and it will be finally wonderful ;)