* how to get images support in Emacs on Windows?
@ 2015-02-19 23:19 Herbert Sitz
From: Herbert Sitz @ 2015-02-19 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying to use inline images on Windows and (I think?) I've gotten to the
point where I understand that this is not available with the standard GNU
Emacs installation on Windows.  My understanding is that I need an
"image.dll" that I can put in the bin directory.  I think that comes as part
of EmacsW32 install, but that install seems to be packaged as a single
executable, not sure how to get image.dll without running a full install of
EmacsW32, which I don't think I want.

So, am I correct in understanding that all I need is that 'image.dll' to get
inline image support on Windows (I'm running v24.4 of Emacs).  If not, what
more do I need to do?  And how can I get (or make) a copy of that .dll?

Thanks,

Herbert