* iPhone app for Org view and capture
@ 2009-09-08 14:24 Richard Moreland
                   ` (6 more replies)
From: Richard Moreland @ 2009-09-08 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I've been working with Carsten on a free iPhone app for Org.  We are still
working out some of the details, but so far we have it running on the phone
in a fairly usable state.  It needs some polish, but it is very nice to see
my Org data easily accessible on a mobile device with offline access.  To be
clear, we aren't trying to run Emacs on the device.  The goal is to view Org
files and agendas as well as capture new notes.

Here is a teaser video of the app running in the simulator:
http://ncogni.to/mobileorg-demo1.mov

Once we feel the basics are worked out, we will solicit a request for beta
testers and feedback, but for now you'll have to be satisfied with the demo
video :)

Thanks,
Richard