* A little agenda printer script
@ 2007-05-21 13:39 Jason F. McBrayer
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jason F. McBrayer @ 2007-05-21 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Taking advantage of the new org-batch-agenda-csv functionality, I've
written a little Python script for exporting an org agenda to PDF,
using LaTeX as an intermediary.  Currently, it's a bit of a crude
'worksforme' implementation that could be cleaned up a lot and made
more general.  Quite a bit of stuff is hardcoded into some LaTeX
headers/footers that are stored as python strings at the top of the
file.  Still, it's at the point that it is, in principle, useful, and
I thought I'd post it here for some feedback before putting it on my
website, announcing on the 43Folders board, etc.