Taking advantage of the new org-batch-agenda-csv functionality, I've written a little Python script for exporting an org agenda to PDF, using LaTeX as an intermediary. Currently, it's a bit of a crude 'worksforme' implementation that could be cleaned up a lot and made more general. Quite a bit of stuff is hardcoded into some LaTeX headers/footers that are stored as python strings at the top of the file. Still, it's at the point that it is, in principle, useful, and I thought I'd post it here for some feedback before putting it on my website, announcing on the 43Folders board, etc.