Xavier Maillard writes: > I love the idea though I'd rather have it as an inside-emacs > stuff. > Is there a way to see what does it looks like when formatted ? (I > do not have python installed here). For those who have asked about the output from this script, I'm attaching a sample of LaTeX output (1.5K) and a sample of PDF output (17K). Hope that isn't too big for the list. I'll post an updated copy of the script a bit later. The new version does a bit better escaping of characters that might be a problem in the produced LaTeX, and should also work with older versions of python that lack the subprocess module.