* feature request: additional org/remember template escapes:
@ 2007-09-01  4:32 T. V. Raman
From: T. V. Raman @ 2007-09-01  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've been using org with remember as my "Web Notebook" for the
last 18 months.

I browse exclusively from Emacs as an emacspeak user (w3 and W3M)
and this is an incredibly useful thing to have.

The one thing that prevents me from completely satisfied is the
set of available template escapes --
based on what  is possible, entries end up looking like:

** [[URL]] note

where "note" is what I typed in the remember buffer.

Ideally I'd like the above to be :

** [[URL][Note]]

or even better, have the entry go in as a bullet rather than a
section header.

Finally, I have never understood what the "inserted at level n
shifted by m" message means, could we come up with better
wording? I feel uneasy criticizing without a better suggestion,
but I dont understand what it means fully, and am consequently
reluctant to hazard at a better phrase.

--
Best Regards,
--raman