* avoiding source block prompts
@ 2010-07-26 18:28 Charles C. Berry
From: Charles C. Berry @ 2010-07-26 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I think this is a new feature or perhaps a bug, which I noticed when
upgrading to version 7.01.

The newline and the two prompts '> >' in the results block below did not
show up in the earlier versions I used.

If this is a 'feature', is there a clean way to change this behavior?

If this is a bug, is there a simple patch to fix it?

#+begin_src R :session :results output
### create x
x <- rnorm(1)
### now print the result
#+end_src

#+results:
:
: > > [1] 2.186783

What I would have liked is to have something that looks like this:

#+results:
: [1] 2.186783

Thanks,

Chuck