* lots of trouble w/ org-mime...
@ 2018-10-22  2:04 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2018-10-22  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I'm having a whole bunch of trouble getting org-mime to work, and I
wondered ifo ther people are using it productively?

Two biggest issues so far, both reproduced with emacs -Q on recent emacs
git, org-mode git, and org-mime git:

- org-mime-org-subtree-htmlize fails for me with "org-back-to-heading:
before first heading"
- org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize runs successfully, but only produces the html
mime part; the text/plain message part is empty.

org-mime-htmlize, when run in a mail buffer, still seems to work & produce
a 2-part message with text/plain and text/html working well.

Have folks seen this before & do you have a fix? thank you!

* org-mime with recent versions of org and emacs
@ 2018-10-25 14:00 ` Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2018-10-25 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode