I'm having a whole bunch of trouble getting org-mime to work, and I wondered ifo ther people are using it productively? Two biggest issues so far, both reproduced with emacs -Q on recent emacs git, org-mode git, and org-mime git: - org-mime-org-subtree-htmlize fails for me with "org-back-to-heading: before first heading" - org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize runs successfully, but only produces the html mime part; the text/plain message part is empty. org-mime-htmlize, when run in a mail buffer, still seems to work & produce a 2-part message with text/plain and text/html working well. Have folks seen this before & do you have a fix? thank you!