* export entities inside code/verbatim markup?
@ 2017-12-15 14:52 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2017-12-15 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

IIUC, org does not by default export entities contained inside ~code~ and
=verbatim= markup. Is there any way to get around that? I have lots of
markup like this:

~Tools \rarr Web Developer \rarr Console~

in various help texts. If there's a way to push this out to markdown or
HTML I'd be very grateful to learn of it! Should I maybe be advising
org-md-verbatim, for instance? Or am I just misusing hte markup here?

Thank you all!
matt