On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Friday, 15 Dec 2017 at 09:52, Matt Price wrote: > > IIUC, org does not by default export entities contained inside ~code~ and > > =verbatim= markup. > > it does for me... what happens when you try? can you post a small > example? > > test.org: Of particular value in both Chrome and Firefox is the "Javascript Consoles," accessible from the developer tools: ~Tools \rarr Web Developer \rarr Console~ or ~Menu \rarr More Tools \rarr Developer \rarr Console~ test.html (excluding head, postamble, etc):

Of particular value in both Chrome and Firefox is the “Javascript Consoles,” accessible from the developer tools: Tools \rarr Web Developer \rarr Console or Menu \rarr More Tools \rarr Developer \rarr Console

org-export-filter-entity-functions is nil org-export-with-entities is t org release_9.1.4-206-g4b80c6 emacs 27.0.50 I guess there may be other parts of my setup which are screwed up, but am not sure where else to look? > -- > Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b >