* Insert a heading in every sibling
@ 2013-10-28  1:13 Scot Becker
From: Scot Becker @ 2013-10-28  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

I'm using org-mode to keep track of student grades.  How can I easily add a
bunch of identical headings at a certain level in my tree?   Specifically,I
have a L2 heading for each student, and I want to put a node (heading, with
some properties) under each L2 student heading for that class.

* Class One
** Sarah Adams
*** Essay One
Here is my comment to the student on their essay.  The grade/mark itself
will be stored as a property or priority.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HERE I'd like to add a node for "Essay Two"
** John Smith
*** Essay One
Comment on John's essay.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I to add the same node skeleton here, automatically
** Sally Lovelace
*** Essay One
Comment on Sally's essay.
* Class Two