* html export: what do codehighlighton/off functions do?
@ 2015-11-12 16:27 Manuel Koell
From: Manuel Koell @ 2015-11-12 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can someone please tell me what these functions do?

```

function CodeHighlightOn(elem, id) {   var target =
document.getElementById(id);   if(null != target) {
elem.cacheClassElem = elem.className;     elem.cacheClassTarget =
target.className;     target.className = "code-highlighted";
elem.className   = "code-highlighted";   } } function
CodeHighlightOff(elem, id) {   var target =
document.getElementById(id);   if(elem.cacheClassElem)
elem.className = elem.cacheClassElem;   if(elem.cacheClassTarget)
target.className = elem.cacheClassTarget; }

```

The only thing I could think of is to toggle some classes, but I can't seem
to find some real world example out there. This javascript code is included
on every export, doesn't matter if you've src/example blocks in your org
file or not.

Thanks