Can someone please tell me what these functions do? ``` function CodeHighlightOn(elem, id) { var target = document.getElementById(id); if(null != target) { elem.cacheClassElem = elem.className; elem.cacheClassTarget = target.className; target.className = "code-highlighted"; elem.className = "code-highlighted"; } } function CodeHighlightOff(elem, id) { var target = document.getElementById(id); if(elem.cacheClassElem) elem.className = elem.cacheClassElem; if(elem.cacheClassTarget) target.className = elem.cacheClassTarget; } ``` The only thing I could think of is to toggle some classes, but I can't seem to find some real world example out there. This javascript code is included on every export, doesn't matter if you've src/example blocks in your org file or not. Thanks