* Org Mode Calendar UID Mismatch.
@ 2011-05-19  6:46 Ghanashyam
From: Ghanashyam @ 2011-05-19  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have had a problem with the org mode calendar export with emacs.
It looks like org mode uses some uid generation exe which
generates non unique UIDs. I am not sure why this is to. Even when I
set the UID format to include the date format. Because of this, the ics
file import into google calendar or a thunderbird import fails to import all
tasks that were reported as Scheduled in the org mode document.

Anyone with similar experiences.? I put this up on stack overflow but
there was no response.

--
regards
Shyam