* Baffled by beamer blocks
@ 2010-08-17  6:26 Philip J. Hollenback
From: Philip J. Hollenback @ 2010-08-17  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've got a basic org-mode 7.01h + beamer setup working and am able to
create and export presentations.  However I am completely unable to
create presentations with blocks in them.  I've followed the examples on
the website such as http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer.php
with no success.

When I try to write a presentation with blocks, I find that instead of
blocks I end up with nested lists in the frames.  The LaTeX output shows
no \block structures.

Can anyone suggest what in my setup might be preventing blocks from
working?  I'm really baffled at this point.

Thanks,
P.
--
Philip J. Hollenback
philiph@pobox.com

* Baffled by beamer blocks
@ 2010-08-17 15:31 Philip J. Hollenback
From: Philip J. Hollenback @ 2010-08-17 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've got a basic org-mode 7.01g + beamer setup working and am able to
create and export presentations.  However I am completely unable to
create presentations with blocks in them.  I've followed the examples on
the website such as http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer.php
with no success.

When I try to write a presentation with blocks, I find that instead of
blocks I end up with nested lists in the frames.  The LaTeX output shows
no \block structures.  I see no error messages in any of my emacs
buffers. I should note that I'm running Aquamacs 1.9 on the mac.